- Don’t move a burning candle.
- Do not use if the glass is cracked, chipped or broken in any way.
- Do not place near an open window, in a drafty area or near a fan or air duct.
- Do not allow flames to come in contact with the side of the glass.
- Do not burn the candle for less than one hour or more than 3 hours at a time.
- If the Candle has multiple wicks, all must be lit every time the candle is used.
- Stop burning when 1 cm of unmelted wax remains in the bottom of the glass.
- Use a candle snuffer to extinguish the candle flame if possible, to prevent wax from spattering. Otherwise, gently blow the flame out.
- Do not use the lid to extinguish the flame.
- Never, ever use water to extinguish a candle.
- Ensure that the candle is completely extinguished before leaving it unattended.
- Don’t touch the candle until it has completely cooled, wait until the wax is solid.